Thursday, February 28, 2013

Downtown Tuxedo

If you asked me which I loved more, twirly skirts or sparkly jewelry, you would never get a response because I could never choose just one. Button down shirts on the other hand are hit or miss with me. I have had this one for a couple years and rarely wear it, even though I like it in theory. 

It finally occurred to me to just add in my beloved skirt and jewelry, and voila, the shirt is back in rotation. While its great to successfully shop my closet, it also explains why its so hard for me to get rid of things...


Blouse: J. Crew {almost identical here// Skirt: H&M {similar here and here// WatchMichael Kors Oversized Two-Tone Chronograph // Necklace: J. Crew {old but I love thisthis and this from J. Crew}  // BraceletSpike the Punch {necklace worn as bracelet}

  


Tights: Hue {try Kate Spade or these Madewell ones on sale!} // Ballet Flats: Pour La Victoire {try these Kate Spade's or these Asos}

No comments:

Post a Comment

All About Oxblood

Dress : Petit Bateau {almost identical here } // Jacket : Rachel Zoe {try this , this  or this } // Necklace : Baublebar // Hat...