Thursday, February 21, 2013

A Perfect Pair: Camo + Leather

I have a slight obsession with Equipment blouses, and by slight, I obviously mean HUGE. When I want to look put together but not like I'm trying too hard, they never fail. Their fabrics and prints are fantastic, like this one and the floral I wore here. I'm currently crushing on this heart print and the amazing cut-outs on this one. Speaking of cut-outs, I have their Nixie blouse in nude but seriously need it in black--I love pairing it with leather shorts. Don't even get me started on the fact that they now make sweaters...

Blouse: Equipment {Sheer version here and I also love this t-shirt} // Skirt: H&M {old but similar here and here} // EarringsSorrelli 

Blazer: Juicy Couture {old but love this and a more affordable option by J. Crew}
Fur Poncho: Vintage find in San Francisco 

{Yes, I really did say fur poncho}

Necklaces {from top to bottom}: Astrology sign charm {gift but similar}, Max and Chloe Monogram Disc, Chinese Good Luck charm {gift but try this or this}

{Details}

No comments:

Post a Comment

All About Oxblood

Dress : Petit Bateau {almost identical here } // Jacket : Rachel Zoe {try this , this  or this } // Necklace : Baublebar // Hat...