Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Urban Jungle

Do not adjust your screens, I am in fact wearing short sleeves in January! Apparently Mother Nature is trying to make up for the bone-chilling weather of last week with today and tomorrow's "heatwave." 

Perhaps its the warm weather that's gotten me thinking about jungles and the tropics...or I just haven't worn this dress in a while. Either way, I'll take it. 

Dress: Marc by Marc Jacobs Panthera Silk Jacquard Dress {Last year but found this one and this one}

I love this dress because I can throw it on and feel put together even when I'm not-- it only feels like I'm wearing pj's. If you really want this exact one, just keep an eye out on ebay.


Details: Marc by Marc Jacobs Panther Dress  // Necklace: Fenton Fallon for J. Crew {Old but you could layer this one  and this one  for a similar feel)  // Ring: From Ambiance in San Francisco {similar here}

Oxford Booties: Imposter {old from Loehmann's but similar here and here}

Now, go enjoy the sun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All About Oxblood

Dress : Petit Bateau {almost identical here } // Jacket : Rachel Zoe {try this , this  or this } // Necklace : Baublebar // Hat...