Wednesday, January 23, 2013

The Best Kind of Souvenir


My parents went to Italy for two weeks and all I got was this...stunning Giorgio Armani leather sash. It is the most supple, soft, buttery leather piece I have ever owned and I have a feeling I'll be wearing it all the time. I love it so much I never want to take it off. You can belt PJ's right??


Since the weather in D.C. today is a bone chilling 20 degrees, I used my new toy to belt my longest and coziest sweater I own. Essentially, I feel like I am wearing a bathrobe, but it looks like I am wearing real clothes (always a win.)


Sweater: Kier + J (old, similar here)// Belt: Giorgio Armani (almost identical here)// Pants: Paige Denim Verdugo Skinny Pant (got at Nordstrom Rack but for sale here )// Boots: Frye Harlow Campus Boots (similar )

Bracelets: Skulls (random eBay find but dream version here), BaubleBar Pave Cone Cuffs (here)

 Necklace: CC Skye (exact one here)


No comments:

Post a Comment

All About Oxblood

Dress : Petit Bateau {almost identical here } // Jacket : Rachel Zoe {try this , this  or this } // Necklace : Baublebar // Hat...