Monday, January 21, 2013

Cuckoo for Coco

Chanel that is. Some people dream of owning a house in the burbs with a white picket fence-- I dream of one day owning a vintage Chanel 2.55 bag. Until then, I figured I can at least pay homage to the great CC with my outfit.


Banana Republic v-neck sweater // J. Crew Lady Jacket (on sale too!) // Zara Wax Coated Denim (on sale now!) // Ash Women's Original Fold-Over Boot (majorly on sale at Amazon)Bauble Bar multi-strand pearl necklace (Adore this one) and (This one) + vintage Ben Amun chain // Small pearl drop earrings // Michael Kors Oversized Runway watch



If anyone does have some vintage Chanel they're tired of, I'd be happy to take it off their hands. A girl can dream right?

No comments:

Post a Comment

All About Oxblood

Dress : Petit Bateau {almost identical here } // Jacket : Rachel Zoe {try this , this  or this } // Necklace : Baublebar // Hat...